Taylor is a rising senior at Washington University in St. Louis where he is majoring in history and minoring in Spanish. Originally from Evanston, IL, Taylor is spending his summer in St. Louis interning at Sendouts. And, no, he won't be going on coffee runs.
Articles by Tayor
Hey Everybody, Wow my last day as an intern already. Only two and a half months ago I was touring the office with Brian and trying to learn everyone’s name. My parents have told me that every job is valuable whether you love it or hate it because each new experience teaches you something about yourself. At age 18...Read the entire post →
We are all familiar with dystopias where technology runs amuck. Movies like, Transformers, the Matrix, and I-Robot draw upon a fear that man’s reliance on a machine is somehow destructive to society. In the case of cell phones, email, and messaging, it’s easy to see where Hollywood script writers might have drawn their inspiration. The average American sends 228...Read the entire post →
In the eyes of a college student, summer is that anticipated season of the year that liberates you from nine months of stuffy classrooms and piles of coursework. This year, however, I got a sinking feeling as I completed my last exam. Ready or not, I had made the great leap from junior to senior year. I realized at...Read the entire post →
Day 1 Interning at Sendouts The day began with a grand tour of the office from Brian Hopcraft. I made sure to make special note of the snack areas, stocked with a healthy selection of potato chips, pop tarts, and fun sized candy bars. I then met with Eric Kruger who presented me with the Sendouts fundamentals. We covered everything from the how...Read the entire post →
- Working for Tech Companies is Sweet
- For Veterans, Un(der)employment is Frightening
- 5 Links to Make You a Better Recruiter
- Q4 Comeback: It’s Do or Die Time for Recruiters
- 2 Simple Tips for Making Your Client Interactions Stickier
- In Recruiting, Conversations Count. So Track them with Recruiting Software.
- The Recruiting Metric X-Factor: Candidates Submitted
- The ATS – identifying what machines do well
- When It Comes to Recruiting Software, Easy Does It
- 5 Dos and Don’ts for Your Recruiting Software