I'm the Director of Marketing for Sendouts. I like to build great marketing plans and vehicles to deliver relevant and timely messages to prospects and customers. My belief is that you shouldn't ask someone to do something that you couldn't do yourself and that data should serve as the framework for beautiful marketing programs.
Articles by Travis
In the past few years the recruiting and staffing industry has collectively embraced their operational and activity metrics in order to make better decisions. Metrics help managers and individuals uncover gaps and identify slowdowns or inefficiencies during the recruiting process. We believe they’re vital and more and more of you do too. So, being bound by our curiosity, we...Read the entire post →
Right now attendees of the 2011 NAPS Conference are touching down and are ready to experience 3 days of training, tips and networking. This year NAPS is being held in Las Vegas at the Red Rocks Casino and Resort and is sure to be a good time for everyone. Trainers and speakers like Jon Bartos, Scott Love, Jeff Kaye,...Read the entire post →
Today we’re releasing some big things for companies with big goals. Our latest version (8.7) is geared towards companies that want to solve the problems of working with VMS boards and defining their firm’s individual process. Of course I’m talking about our new VMS Sync and Business Rules Engine, both of which help solve these problems and make it...Read the entire post →
HTML5 has been getting royal wedding-esque attention for about, well 2+ years now. For those of you that don’t know, HTML5 is the proposed next version of HTML, the language your favorite sites are built on. For a more complete history you’re free to check out the wikipedia article on the subject that highlights the soap opera-like drama that...Read the entire post →
- Working for Tech Companies is Sweet
- For Veterans, Un(der)employment is Frightening
- 5 Links to Make You a Better Recruiter
- Q4 Comeback: It’s Do or Die Time for Recruiters
- 2 Simple Tips for Making Your Client Interactions Stickier
- In Recruiting, Conversations Count. So Track them with Recruiting Software.
- The Recruiting Metric X-Factor: Candidates Submitted
- The ATS – identifying what machines do well
- When It Comes to Recruiting Software, Easy Does It
- 5 Dos and Don’ts for Your Recruiting Software